CERTIFIED QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD
Quality, environmental and health & safety certificates in production units
All Componenta production units have third party certified quality and environmental management systems. You can find the details in the table below and here:
DNV-GL (Maritime manuf)
Certificates table (pdf)
To learn more, please contact our sales and production teams here.
Our production units: we provide local service close to the customers
We have seven production units in Finland. You can find more details on each of their offering below. Contact information to each unit are here.
In all our units, our highly trained experts support you throughout the process from design and engineering to manufacturing and delivery.
- Production line: HWS 960x1160x300/300 (350/350)
- Capacity: 30,000 tons p.a.
- Materials: ductile iron, SSFDI, ADI and grey iron
- Heat treatment: stress release, ADI, perlitization & ferritization
- Cast size: 5–350 kg (100–400 kg per mould)
- Serial sizes: 100–60,000 pcs/year
- Production lines: HWS 750 x 650 x250/250+ Disa 2014 480 x 600 x 150/250
- Capacity: 17,600 tons p.a.
- Materials: 90 % ductile iron (incl. SSF), 10 % grey iron
- Cast size: 1–100 kg
- Serial sizes: 100–50,000 pcs/year
- Taylor-made demanding forgings from case-hardened steel, quenched and tempered steel, structural steel, and copper
- Products are pre-machined rings, circles, discs and shafts
- Ready-to install hydraulic tubes and set of tubes according to customer requirements
- Raw materials are e.g. galvanised seamless hydraulic tube, black steel tube, and acid-proof tube
- Fittings: JIC, ORSF / O-ring, cutting ring, brake pipe, welded, flanges
- Products are hydraulic pipes, brake lines, lubrication and nozzle pipes, welded and soldered pipes, hydraulic assemblies
Plate cutting, Leppävesi
- Ready-to-assemble plate cuttings according to your blueprints
- Raw material is structural steel, wear plates, high-strength material and boron steel
- Products include plate cuttings and blanks for machining
Versatile and dimensionally accurate components. Machining services are located in Jyväskylä, Härmä, Sastamala and Kurikka.
- Raw materials include castings and forgings, plate cuttings, structural and machine steel, tempered and case hardened steel, aluminium
- Products are e.g. shafts, frames, brackets and supports, covers and sleeves, wheels, bars and beams, blocks, gear wheels and other teeth-cutted products
- We do turning (incl. axle, vertical, automatic and horizontal lathe), milling and grinding (incl. cylindrical and plane grinding and honing), assembly work, drilling and boring, teeth cutting, NDT
Our casting and machining processes are tightly monitored and streamlined: